Thursday, July 19, 2007

Magic Kingdom

We had an awesome day at the Magic Kingdom today! (That's the name for the main Disney World park.) There weren't a lot of people there surprisingl and we got to go on all the rides we wanted to go on. I've been all sorts of careful about my skin so I only got a tiny bit of burn on the back of my calves. Everything else is sun burn free. Go me!

For dinner tonight I had an awesome hamburger! I had asked for a burger with no bun and the checker asked me about allergies and they actually had GF buns. It was great! The GF buns are very dry though and he didn't toast it, but you know I can't complain. Especially since it was at a fast food restaurant. That made me very happy.

We came back to the hotel early tonight. The park is open until 11, but there's no way we can last that long. We're all pooped.

The only downer... I've now busted the wire in 2 bras. Today while we were in line for something I felt the tell tale snap. And worse the damn wire had actually busted through the fabric and jabbed a hole in my right boob. The good part, though, was since the wire busted through the fabric I could pull the two pieces out and just wear the bra without the wire.

I'll have pictures galore when I get back. Don't miss me too much! :) (Of course how can you with me posting every evening??!! :) )

2 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

I'm assuming it's just a coincidence that you mentioned pictures immediately after talking about your boobs and bras. :)

Glad you're sunburn free!

Peeved Michelle said...

Does that mean you have one sagging boob and one perky boob?