Thursday, July 05, 2007

It's official... I've joined the white trash society

And how have I done this you might ask... simple... the presence of tinfoil on my windows. Well of tinfoil on 2/3rds of my windows. I haven't done the 3rd one yet because I'm hoping I won't have to, the other two will be enough. (Although if yesterday is any indication the other two are NOT enough.) The other cooling measure I've put into place does seem to be working, although for how long who knows... I used to keep a curtain across the doorway to my kitchen, and I've now moved it so that it blocks off part of the hall and separates the living room from the bathroom/bedroom. Yesterday any time I went behind that curtain it was much cooler so I'm thinking it may be helping. We'll see. I loathe summer.

No comments: