Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I could go there!

How is it that it has never dawned on me that I could go visit my sister instead of her coming up here? Seriously?! She lives in Florida for goodness sakes. I love to go travelling. And although I could never live there and it will be hotter than the fires of hell, I LOVE the touristy crap that Florida offers. I am so going there. We can go to Busch Gardens and Sea World and maybe... maybe... MAYBE... Maybe not... The World is expensive and far from my sister... But I can dream. :)

3 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

I thought she was still in South America.

Joanne said...

She still has the house in Florida and due to some scheduling stuff she's got several weeks off.

Stephen said...

hmmm... my sister is down there near Tampa. Maybe you want a trip-companion? :)

I'm considering doing it in late August. Thoughts?