Thursday, July 12, 2007

Fucking Amazon

Amazon is so about to join the list*. As I posted, I received an email stating that I couldn't have my fan because they are no longer able to get it from their suppliers.
I'm sorry to hear about this situation. Usually, I'd be able to create a
replacement order that would be shipped to you as soon as possible at no
additional charge. Unfortunately, I can't do that in this case because the item
"Enviracaire EFY-045 Digital Tower Fan with Ionizer" is now unavailable from our
supplier.

But today I went on to amazon.com to show Michelle which one it was I ordered and they are able to get it. It isn't coming directly from them and it is more expensive than what I bought but is that my problem? They do have access to what I ordered and what UPS damaged and so I should be able to get what I ordered. Fuckers. I've now emailed amazon again. Depending on their 2nd response we'll see if they join the list.

* The list of places I refuse to shop at for varying reasons involving screwing things up or making me sick. Currently The Elysian is the only business on the list. Broadway Grill was on it but worked its way off. Oh how could I have forgotten... UPS is on the list. It has a permanent place on the list.

No comments: