Thursday, November 30, 2006

Be envious

Thanks to the power of Amazon, I just finished my Christmas shopping. I'm done, it is all being wrapped by them and everyone should have their presents by next week. (Yes I know Amazon is driving out the little independent stores, but honestly if I had to go to a bunch of stores and buy each thing for each person individually and wrap it myself and then box it and take it to the post office I'd kill someone. Plus I'd still have shopped for this stuff at Target or Fred Meyer so I'd still be crushing the little independent stores.)

3 comments:

... said...

Don't feel guilty...amazon buys from small people too and you can also get stuff from their marketplace sellers.

Think of the congestion, panic and craziness that you're not contributing to buy shopping online.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...drink deeply from the well of capitalism and the free-market economy. Change isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Kate the Peon said...

I am envious! I ordered this cute thing off of a company's site and today I got an email saying they were out of stock, no more, ever. Fuckers. Update your website!

Okay, sorry. Slight rant there. :)