Saturday, November 18, 2006

A gal can't catch a break.

So I know I've mentioned that I have a crush on V's roommate. He is cute and a volunteer and kind and the kinds of things I'm looking for in a person. Today V was at home and he heard the roommate coming in and out and V thought the roommate was just bringing stuff in from his shopping trip to Wal-Mart. Apparently the roommate was moving his stuff out. He is driving back to his home state today. V had no idea any of this was going on although he finds it more funny than annoying. I didn't realize this but apparently he doesn't need the guy's rent and just likes having a roommate for company. So now I'm back to the drawing board for a new crush. Anyone care to apply? :)

3 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

I haven't had a crush in a while. Sorta sucks.

Stephen said...

That can't be good for the December trip :(

Is he moving to Arizona? :P

Poppy said...

Hi, Joanne! *wave*

None of my friends are single, and I'm not sure that it would help considering we live a bit far away.

Dr. Phil claims he can help you through (match.com?) and I heard an ad that if you can't find a match in the first two months you get 6 months for free. Perhaps that's not helpful. Yah, no. Sorry.