Thursday, November 02, 2006

Had a bad day today...

(Imagine it sung by that Fuel guy)

So far today (and keep in mind it is 9:41 AM) Rigby is very sick. I can't get her in to see the vet until tomorrow. I'm worried about her.

I broke a shoelace on my work danskos. The bookstore only sold black athletic shoe laces in 9 miles long so now I look like a reject from the 80's with my black work shoes and huge black athletic shoe laces. Also I'm wearing white slouchy socks because apparently all my black trouser socks have been eaten by the sock basket.

Now I get to go spend an hour in a meeting with people who will probably be upset about open enrollment stuff. I'm excited about that let me tell you.

3 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

Beth is SO ugly. So, so ugly. I wish she and Wes would die.

Oh, and if you're wondering, you can SO get me Derrick for Christmas. I'll get you CT after a haircut. :)

Unknown said...

I would have completely made fun of you today for your shoes and socks. In fact, I told a couple of coworkers that they were fired today when I realized they were wearing black pants and tan or white socks. Geez!

... said...

How is Rigby doing?