Saturday, November 11, 2006

Oops!

I had a Service Unit meeting today. Unfortunately only 1 person showed up. Sigh. This is getting ridiculous. (Not that Thursday was any better since nobody would show to that one either.) I had picked up some Starbucks coffee and trays of their cranberry something bars and gingerbread loaf. But the one woman that did show up had a lot to chat about so we actually ended up meeting for an hour and a half. We did get a lot of dates decided upon so that's good. We still don't have a service unit cookie manager so that's bad. After the meeting I was waiting on my ride and there was this terrible loud beep happening. Just one note really not a beeping. It was AWFUL. We thought it was an alarm in the building. As we pulled away, the noise kept with us. It turned out that something in my pocket was making that noise. How embarrassing. :)

I watched Anne of Green Gables last night and finished it today. It is so sweet! I love it. I wish Megan Follows had done more with her acting career than just this movie and at least one turn on Law & Order.

Theoretically I'm writing for Nanowrimo this month. In reality, it isn't going so well. I've never actually finished one but I like the thought that I am accomplishing something. :) The former WC found me on there and teased me the other day for not having submitted a word count yet. Since the word count is currently zero it would be hard to submit one. :)

4 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

I must know what it was that was making such a noise!

Also, how did WC find you on there? Was he cyberhunting you?

Joanne said...

It was a watch that actually was a prize for selling Girl Scout cookies. Hee.

I don't know how he found me. I haven't figured that out yet. Unless he searched by name and I use my first name in my 'screen name'.

Peeved Michelle said...

Can you search by region?

Joanne said...

You can search by name and region as specifics. You can also browse by region. But we have a lot of people from Seattle doing it so that wouldn't be the easiest way. Obviously since I haven't figured out his screenname. :)