Saturday, November 18, 2006

Busy living life

Holy crap what a week this has been. At work I've been busy as hell because it is open enrollment and our student worker is shite. (Soon to be former student worker as he will not be rejoining us next quarter thank goodness!) We actually had to get in a temp to do all the filing I would normally have had student worker do. However.... However (and this is very exciting for me) I got all the first round of data entry into access done yesterday. That's HUGE. I stayed about an hour late to make sure it got done because I'm going on vacay next week! (Yay vacay!)

Monday I feel like I didn't do anything except grocery shop and cook dinner. It was the only night I was poised to get into bed before midnight.

Tuesday I thought I was going to go to an event at the campus. The guy from PostSecret would be there giving a talk and having the travelling display up. Apparently I am too dumb sometimes to write down the proper date because it actually happened on Monday. So I went out with Big R instead and we played darts and watched scaryokey. V joined us partway through the evening to play darts.

Wednesday I went to dinner with Stephen. We sat and talked until midnight, I think. It was good.

Thursday was scouts and then I had a focus group thing later that night. That ended at 10:00 and so I didn't get home until almost 11:00. The focus group was fun and I got money out of going so that was cool. I'm going to register at their website to potentially be able to do another one. :) (Random money is GOOD!)

Last night I went to a concert with Stephen. We saw the Decemberists play. I liked them. I thought they were really good. We got done early like 10:30ish but I ended up staying up until 1:00. (Finally I gave up and went to bed because I was sitting on the sofa falling asleep but it was silly that I was staying up).

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh...I like The Decemberists, but recently missed them in L.A.

Stephen said...

yaay! They were amazing even tho Colin's voice was kaputty :(

I must say tho ~ the lemon-limey lip gloss was the divine ;)
My kingdom for gum!