Monday, November 06, 2006

Discoveries!

I discovered a number of things this weekend.

1 - I do not have enough panties to go two weeks without ending up in ones I hate. (I skipped doing laundry last weekend because of so much other stuff going on and I was too lazy during the week to get my ass down to the laundry room.) I did, however fold all my clean clothes and put them all away. That's the first time in a long time. I've been very lazy about that lately and just picked clothes out of the basket every day. I also have to figure out a better sweater system. Currently they are just kind of haphazardly strewn in my closet up high on the shelf but if I pull one, the whole stack falls on my head. I hate that.

2 - Rigby does not like to take her medicine. She has two meds to take that are both liquid form. She takes one morning and night and one only in the AM. Every time I shoot the medicine into her mouth she shakes her head with her mouth open and I end up wearing a good 1/2 of it. Brat. It is her own fault she has to take them.

3 - I hope my period is starting. Otherwise I cannot figure out why on earth I was tearing up watching several episodes of MTV's True Life. The wedding one... I cried when the gay couple had problems with their parents. (Ok I just looked at the list of episodes I watched and I think I must've cried twice during that one epi because I know the others wouldn't have made me do it...) :)

4 - We've got a new book discussion going on at the Super Fantastic Reading Group. Latest book is an Anita Shreve. Check it out!

2 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

I'm so there with you on #1. And I hate that.

Robin said...

You have to hold her mouth closed and stroke her throat until she swallows. Of course, it's easier with three hands....