Thursday, May 31, 2007

Bugaboo

I forgot that I was going to post about this over the weekend. Whilst at the Festival, I saw one of the infamous Bugaboo strollers. Why or how is it infamous you ask... it is $800.00 for a stroller. I'm not really sure how or why I heard about this. Maybe Michelle. It does look pretty and the reviews on Amazon imply that it is practically a miracle. I'm kind of amazed that anyone would spend $800 on anything related to a baby. Don't they just grow out of it? Or maybe it is because I'm hard on my own things that I own that I can't imagine actually using one with a real live infant. My point is, I actually saw one in real life and found myself staring at it and wondering who the guy was who was so fancy pants he spent $800 on a stroller for his kid.





2 comments:

DD said...

I guess it's no different than the woman who buys the $800 purse because it says Luis Vuitton on it. It is *just* a purse.

... said...

I couldn't spend 800 on a stroller either...