Sunday, November 21, 2004

Eeek! Sex Dream

With moral turpitude guy of all people. Well since the deed was not actually accomplished I guess it was only a 1/2 sex dream. We were at a party (not together but at the same party) with a bunch of people from The Real World. There was this lesbian hitting on me and not taking no for an answer so I turned to him for help since he was the only person I actually knew there and he started kissing me. Somehow we ended up under a blanket, he was not clothed I was. But then he got called away and had to put on pants and I just lie there thinking thank goodness. We ended up together again later somehow but he got called away by Chuckie who needed him. (Yes the scary doll from the movies Chuckie, that commercial has been on way too much.) So then I'm out in a park and I stomp on Chuckie's head and kill him. And we go to the funeral and I keep thinking if he was so easy to kill why did they have to make all those movies about him? And then I woke up and was thinking about why was Chuckie so hard to kill. Altogether too weird I think...

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

Ha! That is freaking hilarious. I would totally believe that Moral Turpitude guy and Chuckie were friends.