Thursday, November 18, 2004

From the random file...

1 - I took home 3 of my plants from work today. They're dying (ok really 1 is dead). I had to make a big production of the fact that I was just taking them home because they're dying and not for some random reason like I'm quitting. Although my 2 comrades teased me about being like Phoebe in that episode of Friends where she secretly moves out without letting Monica know. I will be bringing in 2 new healthy plants to attempt to kill. :) Apparently the amount of neglect they get at my house is better than the amount of neglect they get at work. Earlier this month I had to leave early to take Bax to the vet. When I asked if I could go early my boss was like "You're not going to interview are you?" That was so weird...

2 - My big gay friend Troy has started doing this weird thing at work. He works with workcrush and he and workcrush wander around together doing techie things. For the past 2 days anytime he has seen me when he was with workcrush he makes this big production of ensuring we know who each other are. [Imagine in big gay voice] "Joanne, so glad to see you! You know workcrush right? Workcrush, you know Joanne right?" I fear he may be up to something. I emailed him and asked him and he said he was trying to impress workcrush. I said with what your weirdness or your gayness? The queen was not amused. :) My fear... he knows I have tiny crush on workcrush... Need I say anymore about my fear? :)

3 - I broke down and bought the big guns of acid reflux pills. My stomach has not settled down in days despite liberal coatings of pepto. Pepcid AC rocks! I managed to sleep through the night last night for the first time in a week.

4 - My new coworker cracks my shit up. She reminds me so much of Marion from college. A little flighty and very giggly.

Edited this morning... EEEK! I used his real name, that's never acceptable! :)

No comments: