Monday, November 01, 2004

Moral Turpitude

It seems I'm on a weird sex story theme lately so I've got another one for y'all. Also involving a person I know from Alaska.

Now, previously I have ranted about this gentleman because we get into these long stupidass moral discussions. Sometimes I have enough clarity of mind to stop it before the discussion starts. Recently he told me he is buying his 6 year old daughter a bb gun. He knows how I feel about guns. I am against them, I am against them in the home and I could go on but I won't. (Nor do I really give a rat's ass if you, dear reader, is all about the right to bear arms). So all I said was that's nice. He asked if I had any opinions and I said something about questioning the thought of giving a gun to a 6 year old but whatever it was his choice. He pushed again and I replied something to the effect that he knows my views and he is just looking to argue with me and I'm moving along and changing the subject. Last night, however, drunkenness outweighed good thought and I got into another one with him. This time we were discussing dating students. He was giving me shit because I only go to gay bars and work at a religious institution how will I ever find Mr. Right. I rightly pointed out that the bulk of the folks here at my religious institution are off limits because they are students and that is more than "frowned upon" (tm Ross from Friends) I'd be fired. He tried to point out that they don't have such rules at UAF, which after a moment on the UAF site, I discovered that indeed they do. So we were having some assanine discussion about this and to some degree sexual harassment. He has made some comments to me in the past recanting stories about stuff he has said to coworkers that go beyond walking the sexual harassment line. I'm kind of surprised sometimes he still has his job. Anyway, part way through the discussion I had this thought (alarming sex story coming up)... He had a threesome with his brother. (He told me about it some time ago) I am listening to a morals discussion from a guy who had a threesome with his BROTHER? He told me that there was NO guy on guy action (which since he is from like Iowa isn't entirely out of the realm of possibility), but he was fascinated to see them both using some of the same moves. It boggles the mind with the freaky deakyness of this.

Edited because I fixed the typo so now there is NO guy on guy action...

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

To clarify a typo in your post, there was NO guy on guy action. And stay tuned for a follow up post in which I copy our entire IM conversation about cheating.