Saturday, November 06, 2004

Shop til I drop

And boy did I! Today I hopped the 41 to Northgate Mall to shop like I haven't shopped in months (since spring when I used the other half of my gift card). There were sales going on at the Bon Macy's, Nordstroms, JC Penney, Lane. It was a good day. I ended up buying 2 pairs of jeans, 2 new bras (one is one of those push up types... who knew girls with big tits needed push up, but it definitely makes a difference...), 1 pair work pants, 7 pairs of socks (2 are some incredibly soft material that are so warm and fuzzy and cozy that I may never take them off...), and 4 tops. It was all good shopping I say! I also bought a ticket to The Lion King in January. The other very exciting thing at the mall was the cast of Veronica Mars. I could've stood in line and got their autographs, however the line went past something like 6 shop fronts and out the door, so I decided I wasn't THAT excited to get their autographs. But in the very exciting news front, I am officially down a pants size, and my new jeans and workpants reflect that! :) Most alarming thing I saw today... headlights, on a mannequin at JC Penney. Disturbing enough to see nips on a dummy, BUT the dummies don't even have heads or arms or legs so it is just torso with nips. Very disturbing. I think I should sue. I'm determined to live in the style to which I would like to be come accostomed without actually having to work at a different or second job.

No comments: