Sunday, November 07, 2004

Frustrating morning!

So this morning I had a brilliant idea that I was going to go to a health food store on Bainbridge Island and then to this GF restaurant in Edmonds. So this is major fieldtripping. Luckily I went to the health food store's website to cconfirm that they carry any Kinnikinnick foods. Kinnikinnick's website theorizes that they do. They currently don't. :( So I ordered a bunch of stuff online and 1 part of my field trip is now cancelled. I figured I'd still go to Kaili's Kitchen and have lunch and maybe pick up a few goodies. Sigh. Flexcar's reservation system is down. They can't accept new reservations and what not... So no trip to Edmonds for me either. I will field trip to the new QFC up on Broadway to see if their rock & twig section survived the overhaul. When it was Fred Meyers I was able to get my crackers there, and I'm out of crackers. :( MY QFC does not apparently carry the crackers, despite my asking them to.

I have a headache.

No comments: