Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Yay Mail!

I got a box from Amazon today. Yay! I ordered Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Circle of Friends and Disney's Season of Song on CD. I am so excited to watch my new DVD's and listen to my CD, probably will take it to work tomorrow so I can listen to it there. Yay!

Also, I have noticed there are 2 times when it is guaranteed I will have to pee a lot. When I'm doing dishes... It is like I'm 6... the running water makes me crazy. I seriously have to pee at least twice while doing them (of course this is over like an hour and a half which is how long it takes me to really do the dishes given how much I screw around while doing them). The other, something about walking in the door when I get home from being wherever. The need is proportional to the amount of crap I'm carrying/wearing etc. If I just walk in and I'm wearing normal jeans & a tshirt with no coat or back pack... I only have to go a little bit. When I walk in with bags, coat, MP3 player plugged in, backpack on... I'm doing the dance by the time I get everything off. What am I? 5??

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

The same thing happens to me. The need to pee is in direct proportion to the number of stop I have to make on my way home. I can start out totally fine but god forbid I should have to stop for gas and then go to the grocery store. I will be accosting some poor Ralphs clerk on her break asking her where the bathroom is and then rushing past the seafood counter hoping that I don't have to go through those weird black double doors to the employee area.