Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Personality Quirk

You know how there's those little personality quirks that you would totally get rid of if you could? I'm sitting here obsessing about something that I can't fix right now. That I'm pretty sure I'm right about and that I'll deal with in the morning. I HATE it when I obsess about something like this. I get this email all smackdowny from my boss (I swear shit ONLY happens when she is in the office...) about 2 people I missed the waive 1 year wait for our 10% contribution requirement. One, ok I'll cop to it. The other. I checked! Not only did I check but I even asked the wife and she said no. So there's something on my desk about this guy, I have no idea what it is yet I can't get it out of my head. I hate it when I obsess like this. And since I'm so pissy with myself for obsessing than I really can't get it out of my head.

AND in other annoying news... I have to go to QFC right now because my kitchen sink is FULL of water and not draining and hasn't moved for at least an hour. I hate my sink. I wish I had a disposall. It is probably totally my fault the sink doesn't drain.

No comments: