Thursday, November 04, 2004

From the mouths of babes...

Last night one of my brownies came in and announced she was moving to Canada. I looked to her mother who said, "No, we're not." Apparently like much of the rest of the Kerry loving world, she has decided Canada is a better option than 4 more years of Bush. My only real thought on this, is it wrong that I was briefly happy? She is my least favorite, most noisy, most disruptive, most PITA brownie. I thought I might have a little freedom. Not so much apparently. She was creating such a rukus that another mother actually yelled at them tonight and said to me, "I'm an old fashioned black mama" then gave me a little lecture about how I shouldn't have to ask them multiple times to do something, they should just do it and I'm too nice. Sigh.

No comments: