Saturday, June 04, 2005

Feelin' hot hot hot!

I'm back online... for now. :) Michelle & I have been killing time until it is time to leave. Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on your point of view) this internet cafe is one of the few places that's airconditioned, so we're killing an hour here. We headed over to the Aquarium. It was nice and all, but I find it somewhat sad that Seattle has a better Aquarium than Hawai'i. It took us just about an hour to go through the whole thing. We then headed up to the Tiki Bar & Grill and had a drink (mmm... rum punch!) and some lunch. That killed another hour. Unfortunately, we don't leave until 9:00 tonight. Swimming is a nice idea, but since we've checked out of our hotel room, too hard to clean up afterward. AND my back is still burnt. Although I noticed where my chest got burnt 2 days ago, it is actually starting to tan a little bit! Who knew? (Tan being relative). Oh yeah, and the freckles... good Voltaire! the freckles.

1 comment:

cat said...

there had better be photos posted when you get back! i will be mighty upset if there aren't!!! :)