Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I'm here!

And it is beautiful! And hot! And Michelle & I are at an internet cafe. I have a bunch more to post, but when I have more time I'll be able to do that. Today we're heading to the Polynesian Cultural Center. I am looking forward to that a lot! We went swimming in the ocean yesterday. I kind of don't love swimming in the ocean. I forgot how much salt water stings the eyes and how gross it is in your mouth. :) But we played in the waves. The only problem was that the ground was very rocky and kind of slimy. Not at all like I expected. I scraped my knee and the bottom of my foot in 2 places. It was exhausting playing in the waves. You get so tired so fast. I flopped back on shore just tired. I also bought a Hawai'ian Tiki statue... for love. :) We'll test him out and see if he works. I've got high hopes. :D

5 comments:

Stephen said...

Uhmm... when you say testing a Tiki love statue... exactly how do you plan on testing that ;)

mmm... lying in the warm embrace of the ocean mist...

Unknown said...

Well, if the Tiki statue of love doesn't bring you love, maybe you can use it to crack bitter old queen upside the head. That, at least, would improve your chances with workcrush. ;)

Kate the Peon said...

Yay! How fun! Be nice to each other and drink some yummy drinks for me!

SJ said...

Go to Hawaii, Hawaii - go to Hawaii, oh dooo-oo ya wanna come along with me-eee...

Remember the grass skirts!

Peeved Michelle said...

KtP: Why wouldn't we be?