Saturday, June 04, 2005

Last day...

and I don't want to leave! There's still so much to do here! So much to see! I guess I'll have to save it and come back another time. Maybe. :) Maybe if tiki-idol helps me out in the love department like he's supposed to (he's probably thinking, Christ, I can only do so much...) I can have my honeymoon here. ;) We just checked out of the hotel. We will be spending the afternoon at the aquarium, since we didn't get to go snorkling. (I think I've been misspelling snorkle this whole time, but pop-up blocker is installed on these computers and so I can't do a spell check.) Then we go back to the hotel, get our luggage and hop our respective planes. In less than 24 hours I'll be back in Seattle... Landing at 8:30 in the morning! That's so early...

I am so completely freckled right now! Michelle took a picture of our arms for comparison purposes. I'm sure she'll post them and you can see exactly how much a white girl I really am. :) See y'all soon! :)

No comments: