Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Comments:
1. I do not believe I sent him a link to the peeves list.
2. I watch Spongebob Squarepants.
3. I don't think the fact that you read the yeti's weblog is bad. It is out there on the www for anyone and their demented friends to find.
4. The fact that you didn't tell him immediately that you found his blog may cause some strain if he finds out, but I don't think that would be the end of things. Take it from a secret-keeper.
5. I must be getting old to have accumulated this much crap since college. Granted, some of this is from college, but that stuff is mostly pictures and letters. I have no idea where this other random crap originated.
6. Number 5 is in reference to cleaning out the spare bedroom.
7. Is "spare bedroom" a common term or do most people say "guest room" or "second bedroom"? I wonder if it is a regional thing.
8. If you start getting weird postcards from me, it is only because I found a shitload of them on my desk, which is, you guessed it, in the spare bedroom. Is it really an office then?

No comments: