Friday, December 05, 2003

Now, if you had let me meet him AGES ago, I could have figured out his issues for you. Or at least made him feel the need to confess something. I'm good at making men squirm. They're afraid of Guatamalaness. 10 points if you know what movie that's from!
Anyway, OH MY GOD! It's only 1 fucking pm!!!! I hate work. Tonight, I refuse to drink. This whole weekend is going to be a dry weekend. I have had alcohol everyday for the past 3 weeks. This isn't good. Besides, I need to do laundry and dishes. I hate doing the old "I'll wear what doesn't stink the most" thing like I did in college.
Field of Lights, eh? Joanne, take the digital camera and get pictures of you two!!! Or better yet, let me come and I'll take them. I didn't realize he cut out the part about dinner and only pasted the FOL's part. Down with men! Let's cast spells this weekend...Once I've cleaned my apartment that is! Oh! and let's get a good book and take a ferry ride!

No comments: