Monday, December 15, 2003

Lately I haven't felt like expounding too much about my life. Suddenly I feel that when I post about the yeti it is some sort of not betrayal but that I shouldn't do it... It isn't right. Of course it helps that the two people who actually read this I have already usually recapped info with anyway so there is that. :) Add to that my unhealthy compulsive need to read his weblog where I have discovered I haven't been mentioned since before Thanksgiving (to be fair there have only been 2 posts since Thanksgiving both somewhat cryptic and odd). Compounding my mentalness is the thought that if he were actually to discover I have read his weblog, it would probably be over between us... and that (at this point) would make me sad.

There is something to expound upon. I heard from an old... hmmm (random extra thought, my 'm' key keeps having issues) we'll go with friend because I can't exactly define what he was to me today. (random additional thought what is esperanto?) His first request - send him a naked pic. AS IF! He has also sent me a fabulous piece on how to give good head. Apparently this is something I need to learn. (Not disagreeing at all but I didn't know that this was something I could learn by reading... i kinda figured it was like riding a bike and i may fall off the first 4 times but once I got the hang of it it would't be too bad... Add to it my vague notion that the yeti is probably less experienced how would he know if I was good or not? ;) Apparently though I should've let this guy teach me the proper methods when I had the chance. Michelle and I discussed this guy today and we have found (god I hope you haven't forwarded him the link to this or to Peeves and Botherations which has a link to this) :) that he hasn't changed a bit in who knows how many years. The conversation we had was amazingly similar to ones we had something like 7 to 8 years ago. How can a person not grow at all in 7 years? 10 years? I think back to who I was then and now and can't fathom being that person still. I mean on some level the basic core is still the same. I still volunteer and suffer from self induced post catholic guilt for stupid reasons... but I'm SO not the same as I was then. ( I believe final random thought this show Two and a Half Men is quite funny - do 10 year olds still watch Spongebob Squarepants??). Maybe that's the whole point of 30 angst... realizing how far you've come (and quite possibly how far there is to go)

No comments: