Monday, December 01, 2003

He looks like Jared Leto!! I think that was a drunk moment after hanging out with Dana and swearing that Jared Leto was gay Chris. I know they broke up. I saw it on TV so it must be true.
Now, if I can only get Tom Cruise to fall in love with me and keep Brett on the side, everything will be just fine. Brett emailed me and wants to do dinner tonight after his last class. And NO, he's not still in high school. Unfortunately, his last class gets out at 9pm tonight. He's cutting into my drinking time! Shit now!
This is going to become Joanne and Vlad's drinking and dating blog. Michelle, when are you gonna start drinking and carousing about town with random boys?
Oh, and I hate my job, but unfortunately, it lets me have a flexible schedule so I have to keep it.

No comments: