Thursday, December 04, 2003

Ok, so I'm sitting at work and it suddenly dawns on me that I could just work from home for the rest of today and all day tomorrow. Then it dawns on me that working from home means watching trash tv. Suffice to say, that idea was squashed, hence, I'm still at the office.
I had a hookup this morning with a guy who had the smallest penis I've ever seen. And that's saying something since I've seen a lot of penises. I found myself faking every moan and telling him how good it felt felt. See, women aren't the only ones who fake it.

I've spent 45mins pretending to do nothing here. It's hard pretending to do nothing.

Oh, when you plugged the cable directly into your tv, did you switch it CATV mode and out of TV mode? What about antenna to Antenna or Aux?

No comments: