Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Ok so my new level of desperation has sent me to www.blockbuster.com (or something like that) where I have filled out an online application to work in one of their stores. I think of the shops in the area this would be the least yucky. I figure if I can get a part time job for a few months and bring in some extra money I could get out of this quagmire I am finding myself in. So anyay back to this application... it was 37 webpages. 37! There were a bunch of personality questions. I like to lead or follow or whatever. I'm trying to remember but a couple of the questions cracked me up. It reminds me of this time I was in McDonald's in Alaska and the McDonald's manager was interviewing a potential burger flipper and the questions were so damn serious... like "where do you see yourself going in this corporation" and "what attracted you to the McDonald corporation"... Damn... I was thinking at the time, I um want to work here because I'm 17 and need a job. Crazy... I'll keep you posted as to the excitement that is my part time job hunt.

No comments: