Thursday, December 04, 2003

Just as an FYI - someone hooked the cable directly into the tv to make sure that she wasn't wrong. Someone isn't as technologically unsavvy as someone else seems to think, just because she doesn't know how to network 4 computers together and run a server and do sql stuff or whatever. Someone does just fine with her technological limitations thank you very much. And you know just because someone can network together 4 computers and run a server doesn't mean that someone is qualified for cable installation. I think someone is sleeping with a cable guy who ensured his cable wouldn't be turned off.

I'm on the brink of ditching the yeti for the reasons you describe Mich... I am fearing you are correct about all of the below... However, if he would just express his concern/fear/trepidation whatever I would be hmmm... well less than fine but not all crabby about it. boys are not making me happy. :( Convent here I come! :)

No comments: