Monday, December 22, 2003

Random thoughts of the moment -

Just ate left over alcoholic chicken and rice from dinner last night. Still pretty good this morning. Why alcoholic chicken you may wonder? For some reason while cooking last night I just kept adding sherry to the chicken and to the rice while the rice was steaming. Ultimately it surprised me how much I just kept pouring in. Pretty good tho, even in left over form.

I just saw this guy walking down the hall with TP stuck to his shoe. I feel a slight pang of angst that I should have said something to the guy so that he wasn't walking down the hall with TP on his shoe, but he was far enough ahead of me I would've had to shout his name and/or race up to him because probably you don't want that shouted. In any event, I just let him go which is probably the worst of the choices...

I've been reading this book, I swear forever. I will never finish it I'm starting to think. Probably I should just shut it because it is kind of getting painful to read.

No comments: