Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Life sucks and then you die. That's my motto tonight. On my way to Brownies, the brakes gave out on my car. I am stranded at some school with no way to call my brownie parents and waiting for a tow truck. It was freezing. I had to pee and I wanted to cry. I do not have an overwhelming amount of extra money to get this fixed so I have to hope beyond hope that this will not cost me more than 500 bucks to repair. If it does, I'm even more screwed than originally thought. I think in Jan I have to find a 2nd job. Or start selling possessions or something. Add to it that when I finally got home, the elevator was broken so I had to climb stairs to get to my apartment. Add to that that I still haven't heard from the yeti so I'm automatically assuming the worst. Add to that I had to call all the parents who were irate because I was a no show at brownies. I'm on the brink I think... I would've gone out drinking tonight but there is NO money... :( I may have to investigate the world's oldest profession... ;)

No comments: