Friday, December 05, 2003

I know I know but I fear your Guatamalaness... And I like this boy, I didn't want you to scare him off. I know how you can be. :)

For 20 pts I can tell not only what movie but who said it... It was Hank Azaria in the role of the house boy Agador (probably misspelled) in the remake of La Cage aux Folles - The Birdcage starring Nathan Lane and Robin Williams. Which also featured Christine Baranski, Calista Flockhart, Gene Hackman and I want to say Diane Keaton, but I might be wrong on that one. I have no idea who played the hottie son... :)

I have to do laundry tonight. I have to clean and do dishes. Damn those men! We'll definitely have to get good books and take that ferry ride. Let's take the ferry to Monserrat. I want to go to Monserrat. hmmm... I wonder how long this "dry" weekend will last. ;)

No comments: