Sunday, July 30, 2006

Gloomy gus

So I was a happy drunk person and now I'm a pissy drunk person. I have no cable. It hasn't worked since 7:30 PM. I also can't check my email because yahoo is being assy. I should just go to bed but I'm online with a fucking Comcast representative who wants to make an appointment for me for the comcast guy. I don't want the comcast guy to come here. This requires cleaning of my apartment. This (waiting for the cable guy not the apartment cleaning for the cable guy) may require me taking time off from work. I just want to watch my shows dammit!!!!

I did have fun tonight, though. We started the night at Purr where I met up with Big R, Isa, and some others. We met 2 new boys in the bar. They came along with us to Sugar which is a newish dance club (also gay). I did, however, run into several people I know and one of my favorite bartenders from the other bar was there. Apparently the other bar 'is moving in a new direction' and they laid him off. Poor guy. He's a good bartender too. Ok I'm off to bed. Maybe I'll finish this thought later, although probably I won't.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jo, Jo, Jo. You are never going to meet an available straight man in a gay bar. Get your friends to take you to a non-gay bar!