Friday, July 07, 2006

Je fait du camping

Well everyone, I'm off for the weekend camping! I am very very excited to go. We leave at 1:30 and will be going down to the coast of Oregon for the 2nd Annual Girls Camping trip. We will be going to Cape Lookout.

When I get back it will take me awhile to post again because I stupidly set up volunteering for Monday night and Tuesday night with The Paramount ushering for Foo Fighters and Dashboard Confessional concerts. I am rather excited about both of those shows too. The great thing about volunteering for the theater is that I get to attend the shows so... :) Both nights will be late nights for me.

2 comments:

... said...

Have fun Joanne....can't wait to hear how it all went when you get back.

Chicken said...

Cape Lookout is awesome. Hope the weather cooperates.