Thursday, July 06, 2006

A kiss to build a dream on

You ever have one of those dreams where you are kissing someone? I had one last night. The guy was sitting on the top bunk of a set of bunk beds in a cabin and I walked over like I was dating him and totally started kissing him. He was a good kisser. The alarming part. It was a coworker. It was NOT the work crush. It was this random guy who I talk to periodically and who I have no feelings for whatsoever. So then when I saw him today I felt a tad embarrassed that my subconscious was all over him.

According to Dreammoods:

Coworker: To see your coworkers in your dream, highlights aspects of your waking relationship with them, including difficulties/support. It signifies your ambition, struggles and competitive nature. (ooh that is not good)

Kiss: To dream of a kiss, denotes love, affection, tranquility, harmony, and contentment. (hmm) If you are kissing a close friend, then it represents your respect and adoration for your friend. It may or may not signify a romantic interest for him or her. (except he isn't a close friend) If you are kissed by a stranger, then your dream is one of self-discovery. You need to get more acquainted with some aspect of yourself. (but he isn't really a total stranger either. Where's the part about kissing a random acquaintance??)

Bunk Bed: To see bunk beds in your dream, represents childhood and innocence. Alternatively, it may refer to diverging and conflicting views of sexuality. You may have difficulties expressing your needs and desires. (so I want to be kissing this coworker in real life? Or do I want to kiss a female coworker? What does this mean?)

Cabin: To dream that you are in or see a cabin in your dream, indicates that you succeed via your own means. It suggests that you are self-reliant and independent, yet still remain humble. You prefer the simpler things in life. (Well, at least 1 easy thing. I do prefer simpler things in life. :) )

No comments: