Sunday, July 09, 2006

I want to live in Oregon!

Honestly, if I could find a job in one of those cute little communities we visited this past weekend I totally would move there. I'm always seeking something that I can't find. Sometimes I get tired of that. I think it is mostly that I'm tired right now so that makes me listless. We got back at 7:30ish from camping. It was so beautiful there. I love the houses (which I'm sure I can't afford). I love the trees. I love the cool temperatures. (It is not 50 degrees here tonight). Ok I was wrong. I can afford a house in Tillamook. It doesn't change that I wouldn't be able to find a job there, but I could afford to buy a house. :) I could get a dog. The people were so nice. Sigh. Ooh also, I met a hot ranger at Cape Lookout. (Which also was beautiful and I'm going to post pictures later this week).

3 comments:

... said...

I LOVE OREGON!!!! Of course this is coming from an Oregonian so I guess it is a bit biased. I can't wait for the day when I can live there again....

Peeved Michelle said...

I bet you could find a job there. You have touchy-feely skills and every company has an HR department or person.

Chicken said...

I love Oregon coastal towns too but think that getting work there would be difficult (especially for my husband). That is why we love Portland. We get the city life, Gorge life, river life, Mt life and it only takes a couple of hours to get to the coast.