Sunday, July 23, 2006

My biscuits is burned!

Well, I know that my Sunday adventure was supposed to be to Bremerton to discover what kind of a community it is and to see if I would want to live out there, but 90 degree heat overruled that. At about 10:30 I called Big R to see if he was planning on going to the beach today and we went together. From about 11:30 until about 5:30 I was either lying on the beach at Madison Park or bobbing in the water. I really just love to be IN the water. I don't have to swim. I don't have to be doing little handstands or flips. I just like bobbing around in the water. Luckily since the lake is so huge and there are always boats going along, there is a kind of natural wave thing happening so that's fun too. I am mostly not burned EXCEPT my lower ass cheeks (upper upper thigh), and some spots on the backs of my shoulders and the backs of my knees. It was so nice to spend the day there, though, all cool in the water. I could've spent longer but we started to get hungry.

There was this group of straight youngish guys next to us on the beach. They were HYSTERICAL. They first were discussing girls and I can't believe I actually heard "You finger her?" and worse the answer of "No, we just made out." (Actually that's the better answer I think because it could've been much much worse.) They then talked about penis size which was weird. In my mind I kept thinking, do straight guys REALLY talk about this shit? And then they moved on to sex toys. It was so weird. After the straight boys left 2 gay guys appeared. I didn't realize it at first but one of those was one of V's friends. I noticed it as we left actually and we chatted for a minute. I can't escape the gays. No matter what. :) I can't believe I forgot the funniest thing one of the straight guys said about penis size. They were talking about some friend of theirs and apparently he is little and self conscious about it. (I can't imagine why given these boys) but his girlfriend once said "I like it. It is the perfect size to fill my little hole." I so badly wanted to bust out laughing, but I refrained. It was seriously hysterical.

After the beach we went to Jones BBQ for dinner. It was yummy again. I had hotlinks and chicken. (They were out of brisket and ribs. Next time I'm totally having the brisket. I never knew brisket could be good. My mom always made it the Polish or German way by boiling the shit out of it and it would still be this hard as a rock gross meat product. Not good. The Jones BBQ was awesome.) I had so much hotlinks & chicken left over I have lunch for the next 2 days of this stuff. I think I'll bring tortillas to go with it.

The ferrets do not like hot. (Even less than me, it is their fur coats I'm sure). I just froze a bottle of water and left it on the floor. Rig is now curled up right next to it. This is after she spent much of the afternoon in the bathtub (where she got stuck) but it was nice and cool for her.

No comments: