Monday, February 05, 2007

Called out...

I got served by one of my girls the other night. (Ok I don't really know what that means but I'll use the slang.) :) She called me on the fact that every Thursday I wear basically the same outfit... dark teal/peacock colored work pants and an off white sweater. I had to explain that I own 4 pairs of work pants and 5 sweaters. The off-white sweater is the only one that I think really goes with the teal/peacock colored work pants and since those are my least favorite pants, I wear them last in the pant rotation. I hadn't really realized I do it, but once I thought about it... clearly I do. So in an effort to mix it up a bit I'm wearing the dreaded pants today... Although I forgot and I'm wearing the black sweater instead of the off-white. I'll have to make an effort on Thursday NOT to wear the white. :)

2 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

Wow. Either she's highly observant or a little creepy. :)

I like the new digs!

... said...

Now they will just think you are going it because they said something....lol.