Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Dental playlist

So for my dental appointment that I'm freaked out about I have set up a special playlist in pica, the ipod, called dentist. It is full of music that will make me happy, mostly Disney tunes. There's the theme to the Main Street Electrical Parade as well as the Pirates of the Carribean theme. I can imagine I'm on the street waiting for the parade to start instead of having my mouth messed with by hygenists with an agenda. :)

In belly dancing class last night we started some hip work. Damn that was hard on the achilles tendons. We had to keep our knees bent pretty deeply and, as y'all know, mine don't bend that great because of the short tendons so that was a bit of a stretch. But it was a lot of fun and I think I have the first part of one of the movements down but the other part I was having a hard time understanding. I'm going to have to practice at home without a baggy t-shirt on so that I can perhaps see what I'm trying to do. She asked if any of us would be interested in doing a performance. I can safely say for me the answer would be oh hell no. :)

2 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Don't forget to ask for the numbing gel. Don't be a chicken, just ask for it.

... said...

I think you should do a performance but not until you feel like you know what you are doing. It would be quite the experience I bet.