Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Dun dun dun

Root canal. I have an appointment with an endodontist on Thursday to discuss said root canal. It is better than I anticipated. I figured he'd say dun dun dun pull it. So to me that's a step up. I can cope with a root canal. I can't cope with a bridge. I go back in March to do the cleaning and then to discuss whatever other mouth issues there may be. Heh may... there are. Could've been much worse so I'm okay right now. :) One thing... his office was very old fashioned on the x-ray thing. I remember one dentist I saw in Fairbanks (so that would be a minimum of 10 years ago since I left in 1997)had a different kind of mouth x-ray thing. It definitely did not involve shoving those little things in my mouth and poking my under tongue area and hitting my gag reflex to take a picture. But this guy was nice and striaght forward and his peeps were nice so I'm fine with that.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I've had one root canal. It was actually easier than getting a filling.