Monday, February 05, 2007

Just call me Grumpy

I have a tooth ache. I've had one for quite awhile now and I'm breaking down and going to the dentist. I know the problem. I don't know how they will be able to fix it. A tooth way in the back of my mouth came in forcing the tooth next to it to move. That tooth is now positioned wrong and, of course, in pain. Sometimes massive sometimes not. The good part? Since I'm in pain, I'm apparently much less likely to snack or eat at all really. The bad part? Every time I sneeze I involuntarily clamp my teeth down and that sends a whole new wave of pain through my jaw.

2 comments:

DD said...

Are you talking about a wisdom tooth? Suckage, man.

I wish I was still a kid and I would get the gas. Now they expect me to tolerate the pain during exams and whatnot. It sucks sometimes to be an adult.

Joanne said...

Depends on which dentist you speak to. Once upon a time I had a dentist do a mouth x-ray and he asked why I didn't get all 4 wisdom teeth out at the same time since the left ones were already gone. Turns out I don't have left ones. A later dentist said they were not wisdom teeth but 3rd molars (which according to webmd ARE wisdom teeth) and they are no prob. Clearly that dentist was a tool. (He is also the dentist that informed my parents about the condition of my teeth telling them stuff he didn't tell me. I was 24 at the time. Not a minor.)