Monday, February 19, 2007

Writer's Block

I've started and re-started this post several times over the weekend. For some reason I'm finding myself incapable of finding anything to say. Or the few things I'm thinking of saying are just dumb.

I did see Because I Said So. It was cute in that romantic comedy sort of way. I liked it. (I'm being dive bombed by a gnat and it is making me CRAZY). If I had the kind of mom Diane Keaton was, I might have killed myself. She was a bit crazy. The two guys were really cute and I'm glad she ended up who she ended up with. Probably not a $10 movie, but whatever. I don't tend to dwell on that. :) I went to Johnny Rockets before the movie since I didn't get to go on Valentine's day and get a burger at The Deluxe. Did I mention my disappointment about V-Day? I was supposed to go to dinner with littlehands and Big R. They had said lets go to the Deluxe for burgers. I spent the whole day excited about that because The Deluxe's burgers are AWESOME. Big R picks me up and says he doesn't want to go because he had burgers for lunch and he wanted something 'less carby' (his clingyness to fad diets annoys the crap out of me). So we ended up eating Chinese food. (I have no idea how that is less carby. I'm pretty sure it isn't given what he ate.) I realized after dinner that I really hadn't wanted Chinese. Anyway, I've totally digressed.

This week I'm supposed to go to the gayest Mexican restaurant ever. I'm hoping it happens. I'll be disappointed if it doesn't.

I went to watch V practice rugby on Saturday. Rugby is a sport that makes absolutely no sense to me, but I am going to go to a game. I'm going to have to read up on the rules and to figure out what exactly they are doing. They kept touching the ball to their foot and then continuing the game. That was weird. (Surprisingly Wikipedia has failed me on this. Their different pages are providing me with no help whatsoever.) Quake has a thing on their site but it is a pdf and it was taking too long to download on dialup. I'll check it at work.

Finally I am attempting to donate blood yet again tomorrow. Apparently I'm a glutton for punishment. :) (I can't help it. They call because they are desperate. It doesn't hurt me any to at least try.)

3 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

I did go see MUSIC & LYRICS. I liked it.

Kate the Peon said...

Are you bloodless today?

Jodi said...

I'm dying to hear about the "gayest Mexican restaurant ever." I hope you get to go!