Monday, February 05, 2007

I'll never learn

I went to the GF bakery yesterday. I am on the fence about them still. I kind of feel like they are moving into the way too chichi food and I'm not so fond of that. So I went and there were not a lot on the shelves, but over on the racks there were plenty. I grabbed a cinnamon bread off that shelf to be told that they are for a grocery store delivery. Crikey. If you've got nothing on the shelves of your own store, shouldn't you make sure you can put stuff on them first for your regular customers? So this evening I go to put the food I purchased YESTERDAY into the fridge and wouldn't you know it... bagels have mold. Fuck. Are you kidding me? I can accept that the food gets moldy quickly (which is why I was dumping it in the fridge today) but honestly 36 hours later??

2 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

I would take them back.

... said...

I would take them back too....we have to keep everything in the fridge because of the humidity but there is no reason why in WA, it should mold that fast unless it was already old....