Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It is even in my dreams.

Recently I've posted twice over at the Peevery my rage at dog owners. (I think I've posted here too). Apparently I cannot escape the dog poop. It has now invaded my dreams. Last night I was dreaming that I was trying to camp with a bunch of people (52 at last count, they kept multiplying) and every time I tried to set up a cot for someone to sleep in dog poop was in its place. Giant elephantitis sized dog poop. I never saw any dogs leaving it though. It was obnoxious. According to dreammoods:

Feces: To see or come in contact with feces, signifies aspects of yourself that are dirty and negative and which you believe to be undesirable and repulsive. You need to acknowledge and express these feelings, even though it may be shameful. Release the negativity in your life. Alternatively, it may also refer to someone who is anal retentive.

To dream that you are unable to dispose of the feces, suggests that you are unwilling to let go of your emotions. You have a tendency to hold in and keep your feelings to yourself. (Apparently I'm unable/unwilling to let go of my hatred towards bad dog owners??!!)

According to Freud, feces is related to possession, pride, shame, money/financial matters, or aggressive acts.?So to dream that you are playing with feces, symbolizes your anxiety over money matters and financial security.

Camping: To dream that you are camping, suggests your need for relaxation and a long-deserved break.? You may be looking to be more in touch with nature and for a simpler life. Alternatively, it refers to your social circle and support group. You need to have a sense of belonging, but at the same time be self-sufficient and independent.

2 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Yikes.

Kate the Peon said...

This post creeps me out. I hope it moves down the page soon. :)