Thursday, April 08, 2004

Computer Repair

Seriously I hate them (them being the computer repair place in case you aren't up on my thoughts while I have them) worse than anything I have ever hated in my life (okay maybe close second behind heinous ex brother in law, but seriously it is only nanometers behind). Called them today to get a status. What's my customer number. I don't have a freakin customer number you asshats, BUT YOU have had my computer since March 19th, so you better have a customer number for me. She looks my serial number up in the computer and then asks a bunch of questions about my name and crap. Fine fine... Then she says an estimate has been done for 375. WTF??!! Since computer is covered under warranty how is there an estimate?? AND FUCK IT TOOK THEM TWENTY DAYS TO COME UP WITH THIS?!?!?! So she looks at estimate. To fix the keyboard, there is sand and grit in it, so it isn't covered. Fine... It is only the 6 key and the - key that don't work I can survive... BUT The DC adapter is also not covered since it is broken due to excessive force. WTF??!! NO! OH NO! So I ask her about the estimate but she can't answer my question since she is not a computer tech, she is just a ditz who answers the calls. She'll transfer me. Now I foolishly assume she transferred me to the computer tech in charge of my estimate. No, random computer tech who can't answer my line item quesitons about estimate. I have to call back tomorrow when alonzo... Oh yes THAT ALONZO (Scroll down.. there's plenty of hatred for stupid computer repair place spewing forth) will be back. Damn... I wonder if I could sell a kidney or something and have enough to buy a new computer...

No comments: