Saturday, April 24, 2004

A Couple of things

First and formost... I WON!!!

For those attempting to keep up with my daily computer saga, I WON I WON NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH... I shouldn't necessarily have won... but I did. I still maintain that I cannot fathom how a dc adaptor (ooh I'm all impressed with myself because I now know what that is) can get broken... of course they can't either which is why they were battling me. Excessive force? How is it excessive force, all I can do is plug it in and unplug it. It is a tight hole, it isn't like I can do a lot of wiggling or shoving... Seriously people... I WON NYAH NYAH NYAH!

Ok moving on...

I went to a happy hour on Friday night with a coworker and a few of her friends. I'm finding it harder and harder to associate with hmm... word here... normal(?) maybe nice... I don't know... people. They were really nice people and I wouldn't mind hanging out with them again, although since she went to college with them all they have a whole history I'll never understand so we'll see what happens. It would be nice to have female friends again. (and again with the normal I know that normal is relative but the bulk of the people I know are gay boys... that's a whole other world).

I went and saw Ella Enchanted today. It was cute but something about the opening sequence made me nauseus. I don't know why. I want to go back and reread the book so that I can see how the two compare. It has been years since I read the book. The audience was full of kids (of course it is a kids movie) who laughed and were all cute... There were a few 'adult' jokes thrown in which all the adults laughed at but the kids were like huh?

Damn I had a thought of one more thing but it fled my head... Oh well... must've been unimportant. :)

Final thought... I WON! :D

No comments: