Monday, April 12, 2004

Weekend Update with Jimmy and Tina and Joanne

Or Just Joanne. :)

Friday: Ahh the bliss of working for a Jesuit University. I had this day off! Yippee for me. So first things first I call satan's computer repair and of course the ever useless Alonzo does not answer. I leave VM. This would continue two more times throughout Friday. And, I didn't want to leave the house until after 5:00 EST because they work until that time and I was hoping maybe I'd get a call. Of course I didn't. So then V and I went drinking. At like 4 in the afternoon. (here's where I have to make a shameful confession, I couldn't remember what nights I went drinking with V until I thought about who was bartending the two nights that he and I went out recently... is that a BAD sign or what?) We played trivia. I like playing trivia and now have registered with their system. Am I a geek or what. V kept getting madder and madder because he was doing badly at trivia. :D Of course the cough suppressent with Codeine that he drank before he went for real drinks could've had an influence there. Hmm... What else... I watched a lot of TRASH tv. Gotta love that Judge Mills and Maurey Povich. A little Days of Our Lives rounded out the trashfest. It was good.

Saturday: Hmm... Saturday is a bit of a haze because I think all I did was lay around in my jammies most of the day. Until like 3:00 when I got a bug up my ass that the next day was Easter so the grocery store will be closed and if I was going to get fruits and veggies, I would need to do that before Sunday. So I went down to the Pike Market and then up to QFC and bought groceries. Went out with vladdie later in the evening and played trivia.

Sunday: Same bug that forced me to the grocery store on Sat, caused me to want a nice ham for Easter dinner. Of course I haven't actually had an Easter dinner since the last time I lived with my parents but whatever. (Strange that same bug caused me to go out shopping on Thursday night because I wanted to bake a cake feeling the need to be very domestic it appears). Again lounged around in my jammies much of the day. Finally got dressed and eventually went up to Vladdie's to watch Spirited Away. It was a very good movie, a little weird and each time you thought, this can't get any weirder it did, but still a very good movie. I highly recommend it.

I also watched Mona Lisa Smile, Dickie Roberts Former Child Star and Pieces of April this weekend. All good movies.

Today I signed letter of smackdown from my boss. Luckily it didn't go with lecture of smackdown part 2. Whatever. I'm tired. I really think I should be a librarian. :)

No comments: