Thursday, April 22, 2004

Exercise update

So, you know how when you start exercising regularly and nothing really seems to change? Like you step on the scale and it still says 112* lbs even though you're totally working your butt off and can't figure out why the numbers aren't going down. So that is totally me, but I was noticing yesterday that I think my legs are getting a little more definition. And I think I can feel my butt muscles tighter too. My boss claims she can see that my clothes are fitting looser too... That one I have noticed but not on everything (and secret sad fact, I put on a pair of pants I haven't worn in a long time and they seemed tight but I can't remember how long ago I wore them last summer maybe and they may have been tight then too)... In any event, it is a fairly happy discovery nonetheless.

*(like I'd really tell Y'all what I REALLY weigh)

No comments: