Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Dream Interpretation 2.0

So last night I had another stellar dream... I dreamt I was in a car crash. At first I was riding in the car and then I crashed it into a tree or telephone pole maybe and then I was above me looking at my unconscious self against the steering wheel...

According to my favorite site... dreammoods.com, this is what the crash means:

To dream that you are in a car crash, indicates that your beliefs, lifestyle, or goals are clashing with another's. It may also represent a shocking situation or painful experience. Alternatively, car crashes may forewarn of your dangerous or careless driving habits.

Hmm... given my driving skill... I'd lean toward the careless driving habits. Especially given that there is no shocking situation going on right now and I don't think my beliefs, lifestyle or goals are clashing with another's. If my beliefs, lifestyle or goals are clashing with yours right now, email me and that way I'll know THAT'S what's causing this dream.

No comments: