Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Courtesy of Michelle...

1) Using band names, spell your name
J Jet
O Outkast (I had to search Launch.com for one I couldn't think of any bands starting with O)
A Abba
N Nine Inch Nails
N Nickleback
E Evanesence

2) Appearance
Height: 5'7"
Hair color: Reddish Brown
Skin color: The whitest white that ever did white
Eye color: Green
Piercings: 2 in both ears

3) Misc
Color Pants: Khaki Slacks (Ugh, did I just use the word slacks??!!)
Song listening to: According to Launch - What difference does it make by the Smiths
Taste in mouth: Garlic
What's the weather like? Gorgeous! Sun and a few puffy clouds... a tad bit chilly
How are you? Feeling pretty optimistic today.

4) Do you...
Get motion sickness? in cars
Have bad habits? laziness
Get along w/ parents? eh.
Like to drive? Depends on where I'm going
Have you broken the law? eh, not really
Ran away from home? Once - little sister foilied the plans (she will read this and go what? I don't remember that)
Snuck out of the house? Coupla times, never needed to.
Ever gone skinny dipping? Not in this lifetime
Made prank phone calls? Doesn't every kid?
Tipped over a porta-potty? Why would I do this?
Used parents' credit card? Nope
Skipped school? off and on
Fell asleep in tub or shower? Yup, once, taking a bath... you know all relaxing and soothing and shit. Only for like 15 min.
Been in a school play? Nope - painfully shy in school
Have children? Ha! No
Have a crush? Unfortunately
Been in love? If I have to think about it prolly not.
Had a hard time getting over anyone? Yup
Been hurt? Hasn't everyone?
Your greatest regret? Don't really have them but if pressed, prolly never pursuing anything with the sasquatch from summer camp he was HOT and according to others around us interested... (Michelle knows who I'm talking about). (How is it I only seem to yearn for men named after mythological abominable snowmen? ooh wait now I get it... MYTHOLOGICAL)

5) Random
Do you have a job? Yes
CD in your player right now? At home - in the living room Pearl Jam 10, in the bedroom, this CD Michelle gave me for Christmas, Live from the Star Lounge 2003.
If you were a crayon, what would you be? Forest green (I'm embarrassed to admit when I first typed this i misspelled both forest and green)
What makes you happy? Sleeping, New episodes of favorite shows, etc.
Happiest? Reading a great book, when my computer is working, etc.
What's the next CD you will buy? Dunno. It has been a long time since I bought one.
What do you like to do? A little of this a little of that...

No comments: